Monday, September 24, 2012

New seasons

Well, it is the beginning of the autumn season and we still have very warm temperatures here.  While it is still in the high 80's and low 90's I am still working on my Christmas presents for my nieces and nephews.  In fact I have a new niece that was just born on September 6th.  She looks adorable and I cannot wait to meet her next month when I go visit my parent in the lush green state of Tennessee.

As we begin this wonderful season  I also get to enjoy the fact that my daughter will be turning 21 tomorrow and she is so excited.

I am also working on a few projects that I will be donating to a local event that is taking place here in lovely Kingman on October 20th at the Eagles Club called "A Hair Extravaganza: Honoring Woman Affected by Cancer".  This event is being put on by Get Wiggy With It and Your Cut Above the Rest.  I was going to assist with the event however, I will be out of town visiting my parents.  I cannot wait to hear how successful it was once I return to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment